[thechat] boyfriend application

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Feb 18 21:28:01 CST 2003

David Wagner wrote:
> Tara wrote:
> > Your idea of a "girls night" includes:
> > 1. Pillow fights, mud masks, ice cream and romantic comedies starring
> > Hugh Grant.
> > 2. A vegetarian pot-luck dinner followed by each person performing
> > their own art, dance, poetry or folk music.
> > 3. Intense philosophical and political discussion by the living room
> > fire with a bottle of wine.
> > 4. Poker, cigars, and a bottle of bourbon.
> > 5. Body shots, strip clubs and puking out taxi windows.
> > 6. All of the above.    <-----
> > 7. None of the above.
>
> So, next time you plan a "girls night"... can I come?

I must admit, I would happily put up with any romcom with Hugh Grant in it
for 3 (booze), 4 (gambling, booze), and 5 (booze, flesh, fast moving vomit)

belated confession: I like some Hugh Grant romcoms, Four Weddings ... (fuck,
fuck, fuckity fuck) and Notting Hill especially, but I think I am drawn to
them via the excellent ensemble cast ... Two Weeks Notice looks like utter
utter tripe

further belated confession: I don't hate romcoms "per se", as I am a bit of
a dribbler for Meg Ryan movies.

Was that an overshare?  Hey, Tara's got probably most of the men on this
list salivating at the mere prospect of women doing item 6, so bite me :)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like