[thechat] Re: [thechat]Coffeevolt Toronto? (was: boyfriend application)

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Thu Feb 20 13:29:01 CST 2003

rudy wrote:
> tara, can't you stick your head outside even for a minute?
>
> it's GORGEOUS!!
>
> it's warm as heck and SUNNY!!

Yah, yah, yah. I know. But I have a cold and can't enjoy it. I feel shivery
no matter what the temperature. :-(

Anyway, it's supposed to get cold again over the weekend. So there. ;-P

Besides "warm as heck" is relative. I bet if it were 2 degrees Celsius in
Florida they wouldn't say that it was warm.

Warmly,
(sorry Shirley - if you're still on the list - I couldn't resist ;-))
Tara