[thechat] Happy Birthday...

Anu Galhotra anugalhotra at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 21 06:19:01 CST 2003

Chris

With absolutely no intentions to fall into ANY argument...it does not at ALL
bother me even if you wish b'day to whole of the world. I had subscribed
just a few days before. Infact, it was a TEST mail from my side too :)
For just the same reason..'personal touch' ..I replied that casula mail from
your side.
Never mind..

Enjoy!
Anu.