[thechat] determining most recent midnight

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Fri Feb 21 11:04:07 CST 2003

On Friday, February 21, 2003, at 08:02  AM, deacon b. wrote:
>> Where do I go wrong there?
>
> Works just fine.

I was storing a unix time as an int in MySQL, as most of the processing
for what I'm doing involves finding time ranges and very little
formating as a date ... as I'm uber-new to MySQL/PHP, I'm thinking it
somehow was trying to help me by adjusting for/from/to GMT at some
point ... anyway, converting to a date and chopping the time of day off
took a lot less code ...

Thank you William and Deke for reaffirming that I have still retained
basic math skills!

Now just trying to get GD to work ...
Erik Mattheis
GoZz Digital