[thechat] Help: Auto-Restart>Attempt Again>Failed>Shut Down

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Sun Feb 23 14:23:00 CST 2003

From: "Hugh Blair"
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: February 23, 2003, Sunday 5:20 PM
Subject: RE: [thechat] Help: Auto-Restart>Attempt Again>Failed>Shut Down

> OK, you probably have one of these things going wrong:
> 1 - the power supply might be going bad
> 2 - you have something loose in your computer box
>       (have you moved/bumped it lately?)
> 3 - your motherboard is slowly dying.
>
> And good luck.
>
> Hugh

Thanks a lot, Hugh.
It is a great deal of useful help.
As power supply never goes bad here neither I have moved or opened my box,
therefore, I am going to take your third point under consideration. It seems
most likely to be happening. I believe, I have to see some hardware expert very
soon.

Thanks again, Hugh.
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.