[thechat] Help: Auto-Restart>Attempt Again>Failed>Shut Down

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Mon Feb 24 00:36:04 CST 2003

From: "deacon b."
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: February 24, 2003, Monday 4:10 AM
Subject: Re: [thechat] Help: Auto-Restart>Attempt Again>Failed>Shut Down

> Where do you live, that power supplies never go
> bad?

One of the most modern cities of Pakistan.

> That's why I always tell people to get a hardware
> clone. You can replace a clone case, power supply
> and all, for about $35. If it's a name brand puter,
> they will sock you as much as $200 or more, just for
> the power supply, and since you can't stick your
> motherboard in another case, they've pretty much
> got you over a barrel.

Talking of prices, we cannot afford to pay in $. 1 US$ is equal to 58 Pak. Rs. A
certain software of MS if bought from internet (directly from the company;
payment in $) can cost me Rs. 16800.
The same software is available in local market for Rs. 4700. It means it is
better to buy an original, licensed software from local market than from
company.

Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/