[thechat] Positions

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Tue Feb 25 14:37:01 CST 2003

Madhu wrote:
> Er, this is adult content. NOT SAFE FOR WORK.
>
> http://www.condoms.au.com/condom_frame2.htm
>
> Not quite the Kamasutra, but a bunch of animated positions, with
impressive
> names like "The Persuading of the Debtor".

My favorite description excerpt: "Great for circus acts." Makes me think of
the Bindlestiff Family Cirkus:

http://www.bindlestiff.org/

The sexiest (and most impressive, and pornographic for that matter) circus
I've ever seen. Philomena's a sweetie, too, even with the whip.

> (and turn the sound down if using a family PC)

Or even if you're alone. It's pretty obnoxious.

> I like the rendering of the human figures, hence the link. :p

Ummm... yeah.

--

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net