[thechat] head shops busted by feds

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Wed Feb 26 04:23:00 CST 2003

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Drew Shiel wrote:

> At 12:48 25/02/2003 -0800, Judah McAuley wrote:
> >I'm predicting a surge in the sale of Meerschaum pipes.  All the pot
> >smokers will look so sauve and sophisticated.  Start wearing suede elbow
> >patches to go with their corduroy hippy clothing.
>
>    And speaking of which, is true that all y'all USAnians aren't allowed
> have Cuban cigars?

Cuban *anything* if it means doing business with a cuban company.

btw, see 'Havana Club' rum as sold in most places? Made by the Bacardi
company, stomping all over the trademark of the Havana Club rum company of
Havana, Cuba.

"Trademark protection when it suits us" is the phrase that comes to mind.

Cheers
Martin