[thechat] cooked carrots (was: what is this thing anyway?)

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Thu Feb 27 07:26:00 CST 2003

Luther, Ron wrote:
> Ooooo ... found a recipe for stuffed Nasturtiums!!

Haha.. reminds me of when I was in grade 2 and my school office got some
nasturtiums out the front. Someone had just told me the previous day
about how they were edible.

Suffice it to say that within a week there were only stalks. I haven't
had nasturtiums for ages, actually. Guess I haven't found any gardens to
'nick em from. ;) :P

Mmm.. nasturtium. I actually quite like them. nice spicy taste.
--
Lach
Web: http://illuminosity.net/