[thechat] Mostly (was: Handling a knife like a pro) (was: Cooked carrots)

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Thu Feb 27 17:55:01 CST 2003

Sabrina Dent, Apperception wrote:
> From: "Erik Mattheis" > > Uh, in front of which word does the "mostly" go?
>> > (not that it matters....)
>>
>> Both, of course: beholden to no woman, beholden to no anatomical
>> particulars (mostly).
>
> Thank you! I so big puffy heart people who are sporting the "I fall in love
> with people, not genders" bumper sticker.
>
> Now if I could just pile more people into the "Love is not a finite
> resource" and "Sex: It's Good to Talk" buses, I'd feel my work on this
> planet was done.

Amen Sister!  As they say, Love Divided is Love Multiplied.  I can only
believe that the world would be a significantly better place if everyone
in the world was having more orgasms.

One of my dreams is to open a shop (perhaps in Portland) along the lines
of Good Vibrations (www.goodvibes.com) or Toys in Babeland
(http://www.babeland.com/).  Note: these are adult toy sites, NSFW!

I'd love to run a sex positive shop and employ people of all ages,
races, and body types who are happy about their sexuality.  Show people
that its ok to talk about sex and its ok to find sex funny.  People take
these things far too seriously.  I'd also love to incorporate a
sexuality education lending library oriented towards teens, in
particular homeless youth.  All too often young people, and in
particular homeless teens, are being exploited and it warps their
understanding of sexuality before anyone has been able to give them
positive resources.  It's a real shame.

Judah