[thechat] Mostly (was: Handling a knife like a pro) (was: Cooked carrots)

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Fri Feb 28 11:49:01 CST 2003

Tara Cleveland wrote:
> Sabrina Dent, Apperception wrote:
>> *Number one question I get from young women: "My labia are ugly. Can I have
>> them removed/will anyone every have sex with me if I look like this?"
>> See here: http://www.darlingbri.co.uk/journal/archive.asp?ID=135
>
> I've always liked Femalia (scroll down a bit it's the fourth book down) $23
> Canadian
> http://www.comeasyouare.com/index.cfm?&FA=Catalog.show&sPage=BooksGraphic

> It's got some gorgeous photos of labia and vulva. And it's cheap!

I also really like the Vulva Puppets
http://houseochicks.com/puppet_gallery.html

They are gorgeous velvet and satin designs that really help bring down
the anxiety level when talking about female anatomy.

There is also an interesting video called Zen Pussy by Annie Sprinkle.
Its sort of a medatative slide show of the wide variety of the female
anatomy.  I saw Annie Sprinkle present part of it during a lecture last
year, fascinating stuff.

Judah