[thechat] Stupidity should be cured, says DNA discoverer

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 2 02:55:01 CST 2003

> From: Erik Mattheis <gozz at gozz.com>
>
> Just wanted to chime in here, via DEVO ..

are we not men?

> "The fittest will survive, yet the unfit may live."

oh, that one...

>   ... if genetic engineering could make people smarter, spell better,
[...]
> home gibe birth to stunning child who will cure cancer, I'm all for
> it.

how about this instead...

you cannot reproduce without a license... some prerequisites for
getting a license include IQ, no mullets, and a hefty surcharge...

then much of this eugenics talk becomes moot...

after all, if it's good enough for adopting dogs and cats, why not
for making babies?

--
my latest book project:
  Web Graphics for Non-Designers