[thechat] contract work rant

Debbe Watson debbe1 at swbell.net
Wed Mar 12 16:26:41 CST 2003

Yes, it does sound like she is acting like the Butt of that Chicken and
her mind is as closed off as the beer can before it is opened for the
recipe.

But all in all... I would like to be in your shoes rather than mine at
the moment.  Being an independent contractor myself, I am feeling the
tight belt of a bad economy. There is not enough work to go around here
and the contractors are the first luxury that gets cut.

debbe