[thechat] This is a test of the emergency broadcasting system

Bob Davis bob at bobdavis.org
Tue Mar 18 18:33:28 CST 2003

Come on now - be nice.

Did she know when this was happening? Any possibility that she wasn't
forewarned? Any possibility that nobody checked that she wasn't going
to be out of town or anything?

I think "unwilling" is a rather harsh accusation to be throwing around.
It kind of reminds me of the deliciousness that was last Spring.

bob