[thechat] This is a test of the emergency broadcasting system

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Tue Mar 18 19:22:48 CST 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-19 at 00:33, Bob Davis wrote:
> Come on now - be nice.
>
> On Tuesday, March 18, 2003, at 10:37  AM, John Handelaar wrote:
>
> > evidently we've left it entirely in the hands of
> > people who are unable or unwilling to respond to
> > requests to assist.

To clarify:

a) Nobody in particular being slagged off here and
   apols if a contrary impression was given

b) In the absence of any useful information whatsoever
   to those of us who've had to try picking up the
   pieces of this,  the either/or thing is logically
   accurate, if in retrospect rather impolitic of me
   to mention.

Tiredly,

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8459 4923       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com