[thechat] Happy Deaths

Bill Haenel mail at webmarketingworx.com
Fri Mar 21 14:56:16 CST 2003

> I wonder why public can't control their government in
> the greatest democracy of the world.

So do we who live here in this great democracy most of the time.

The thing is, we only get to make decisions about who runs the country every
2-4 years. Once our "leaders" are in office, they get to make decisions
about how to run it every single day.

It's almost like every time we vote we're playing the lottery. We gamble on
our "good bet" for the next term. Just for the record, I did not bet on the
winning horse in our last prez race. You pays your money, you takes your
chances, eh?

BH