[thechat] NCAA hilarity ensues

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Fri Mar 21 15:19:49 CST 2003

I am currently watching my hometown team (University of Oregon) play a
first round game against the University of Utah.  At half-time, the
mascots for the two schools got into a brawl.  The UofO mascot (the
fighting duck) went at it with the UofU mascot which appearantly a hawk
on a pair of stilts.  It had to be broken up by officials and both
mascots were ejected from the game.

No word yet why they were fighting.  Absolutely hilarious.

Judah (who has, himself, donned the Fighting Duck mascot outfit)