[thechat] Happy Deaths

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Fri Mar 21 15:49:06 CST 2003

From: "Sabrina Dent, Apperception" <sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk>

(Would you please mind trimming my e-mail address next time. Number of spam
mails to my address has increased in these days. I am not trimming your address
just to remind you.)

> From: "Syed Zeeshan Haider" <>
>
> <snip>blah blah blah</snip>
>
> Number of  illegal Pakistani immigrants in the US: 40,000

Just because your governments have sucked the money from all over the World
including Pakistan. It's not just Pakistanis who want to live and enjoy American
luxuries but almost whole of the world.

> Number of illegal American immigrants in Pakistan: 0

Nothing is 0 in this world.

> Number of legal American immigrants to Pakistan last year: 0

To hell! Just a lie! But a big one! Our police has caught Americans who have
been involved in criminal acts. A Hollywood actor was caught while smuggling
narcotics. He tried to threat police officer with his nationality but he was put
in jail.

> Number of Pakistani refugees currently living in the US: 270,000

They are just fooling your "clever" governments. They are using your own laws
against you. You can't understand them. LOL.

Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/