[thechat] protests?

Bill Haenel mail at webmarketingworx.com
Fri Mar 21 17:10:11 CST 2003

> And, yes, there is a middle ground: me, who hates everyone.
>
> Obligatory smiley to show that I really don't have *that* much ill
> will. :)
>
> --Ben

Aw, come on, Ben - don't you wanna take sides? Don't you wanna stir things
up? Add some anger to the anger pile, man. Where's your spirit? Let's build
this thing together! Let's take it to the point of oblivion! Isn't that what
war is all about? Having a side and fighting for it, one way or another?

Obligatory smiley to show that I appreciated your obligatory smiley and hope
that after all is said and done with the war we can all still enjoy one
another's company. :)

BH