[thechat] Happy Deaths

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Sat Mar 22 00:39:15 CST 2003

From: "Hugh Blair"
> > and enjoy American luxuries but almost whole of the world.
>
> Yep, we came over there and "sucked" all the money right from your
> hands, picked it right out of your pocket. Aren't we good?
> Get real.

I think you keep sleeping or living in dream worlds. Can't you observe the
attitudes and agendas of your governments from right after World War II to now.
All of their policies are for sucking money and resources from all over the
world. Your governments have been trying to control political leadership in
South America. CIA has admitted the attempts to assassinate the leader of Cuba
just because he is against your country's interests. You hate Iran because this
country is an obstacle in the way of your evil agendas. When Soviets army was
going to invade Afghanistan, your government knew that but never tried to stop
it. Because this invasion was going to grant you an opportunity to get into
Afghanistan which is near China. Your governments has never supported the
resolution of crisis of Occupied Kashmir just because they want to see it as a
separate country which will depend on USA for its existence and safety from
Pakistan and India. This future country of Kashmir will be a good place for USA
to keep an eye on China. When Iraq was going to capture Kuwait, Bush Sr. knew
about it but allowed it to happen. Because it was going to give him an
opportunity to get into Middle East. Some reports say that it was USA who
persuaded Iraq to occupy Kuwait. At that time your former Secretary of State
Madeline Albright (I don't the exact spellings) was American ambassador to Iraq.
Iraq's invasion on Kuwait was considered the result of diplomatic skills of
Madeline Albright.

> OK - 1? 2? Surely not 40,000.

They are fed up of Americanised Pakistani Military governments including Pervez
Musharraf who is simply a bull dog of USA. They have right to get their
resources back just as USA is using its right to do aggression against Iraq just
for oil, money and religion.

> > > Number of legal American immigrants to Pakistan last year: 0
> >
> > To hell! Just a lie! But a big one! Our police has caught
> > Americans who have been involved in criminal acts. A Hollywood actor was
> caught
> > while smuggling narcotics. He tried to threat police officer with his
> > nationality but he was put in jail.
>
> Syed, can you read? Even a little? She said "immigrant", not visitor.
> There's a difference. Or can you tell that?

I am not supposed to agree with every American definition of English terms.

> Now
> can you again explain who the stupid ones are? Surely not anyone
> from Pakistan, huh? Right.

Yea, very right.

Thanks, Hugh!
--