[thechat] Happy Deaths

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Sat Mar 22 00:48:53 CST 2003

From: "abbey"

On Fri March 21 2003 1:26 pm, Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:
> Many reports
> in our newspapers are suggesting that Bush junior is fighting against Iraq
> on religious grounds though oil would be a bonus. Bush wants a completion
> of Greater Israel Mission. After this Muslims' holy places will be
> destroyed for a Jewish temple. After which, according to Bush's belief,
> Jesus will come back and all of Middle East will be a part of Christian
> world including Israel.

> Syed, many call you a troll, and in some ways, I believe it too.

I believe that if a person who is alone in a list and says anything which is not
generally accepted by other list-members, then such a person is considered troll
by others.

> But, it still
> worries me that you are probably not alone, that these *newspapers* really
> are printing these things. Where they get their sources, I have no idea, but
> I am deeply saddened and disappointed.

Believe me that I have seen very solid reports which have reference to Western
reports about Greater Israel.
I have even seen the proposed map of Greater Israel. The same map at many
places.
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/