[thechat] Happy Deaths

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Sun Mar 23 16:14:13 CST 2003

From: "John Handelaar" <john at evolt.org.uk>

> Deaths are good?  No, never, Syed.

"Happy Deaths" has been used in a sarcastic sense.

> And generally speaking, this total obsession with Israel is
> just nuts.

What about those statements of Israeli Prime Minister against Syria, Iran and
Pakistan?

Now people here know about West more than ever. Pakistani people take deep
interest in foreign politics as well as in local politics. Some say humorously,
"Everybody in Pakistan is a politician". If you talk to even an illiterate
person, who is unable to even read and write, you'll be amazed by his political
information and interests.

Opinion about Israel is not the only one. There are many other. But this is the
worst that I have ever read or heard.

> But then you come from a country which shows
> TV dramas about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and
> presents it as fact

Here you are completely wrong, my friend. No such dramas are shown on PTV, Prime
Entertainment or PTV 2. All of these channels are run by government. PTV is the
leading channel here. It is the only channel which is accessed by almost 100%
percent population. Others are not available in many areas without Dish Antenna
or Cable. There are some channels which are available on Cable only. I don't
know about them. I have never watched them.

PTV and its subordinate channels mostly show the dramas which are based on local
social and cultural problems. PTV has presented some super hit dramas which have
been telecasted on many foreign channels also. If you want to view any PTV
drama, then ask me for an advice. I hope you'll find PTV dramas with English
subtitling in England. Famous Indian actor, Dilip Kumar is a big fan of PTV
dramas and he has admitted it during his many visits to Pakistan.

By the way, who told you about such dramas?
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/