[thechat] A balance of opinion.

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Mar 24 15:33:52 CST 2003

On Monday, March 24, 2003, at 12:28 PM, Heironymous Bosch wrote:
> All you war protesters, please shut up.
>
> You have the right to say what you want, but we have the right, as
> Madhu sayed, to not listen.

Yet you seem to be listening ... why?

> The war is underway.  Your protests will only piss off all those
> people who have family members in the armed forces.

That's laughable ... obviously, its slipped under your radar that the
most common signs at the protests say "Support our troops: bring them
home" ... and you haven't spoken to people at the protests who are
protesting partially BECAUSE their sons and daughters are involved in
this illegal invasion ... and you haven't read this:

<http://www.thewbalchannel.com/news/2056537/detail.html>
(warning: be prepared to cry)

> YOU ARE ONLY HARMING YOUR FUTURE PROTEST EFFORTS.

Gee, thanks for the warning! Which side are you on again?

--
-/erik/
Pictures of Liberated Iraqis