[thechat] World domination plan a GO!

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Tue Mar 25 07:04:38 CST 2003

This is a transcript from a forum of IHT, a think-tank highly
influential in forming Pentagon policy. Long read, but important:

<http://www.aei.org/events/eventID.267/transcript.asp>

excerpts:

Michael Ledeen: "Iraq is not the war. And the war is a regional war,
and we cannot be successful in Iraq if we only do Iraq alone. And I
think that the terror countries bordering Iraq, namely, Iran and Syria,
know that."

Richard Perle: "I'm rather optimistic that we will see regime change in
Iran without any use of military power by the United States."
--
-/erik/
Pictures of Liberated Iraqis