[thechat] A balance of opinion.

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Tue Mar 25 08:14:48 CST 2003

On Tuesday, March 25, 2003, at 07:34 AM, rudy wrote:
> i am for the war because i believe that diplomacy had exhausted
> the avenues for dealing with that maniac

"Liberating" Iraq is merely the ostensible reason for the invasion. The
neoconservatives are hellbent of World Domination ... they wanted
diplomacy to fail - see my recent post "World Domination Plan a GO! and:

<http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A12215-2003Mar22.html>

Fortunately, it has a good chance of failing horribly as the "shock and
awe" extravaganza didn't work and there will be fighting among the many
factions in Iraq who hate each other for years ... perhaps unless they
nuke everywhere and start with a clean slate.

--
-/erik/
Pictures of Liberated Iraqis