[thechat] A balance of opinion.

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Tue Mar 25 10:24:57 CST 2003

I've been trying to stay out of this one, but maybe an attempt at some
"serious humor" will help us all out a little...

Let's look at the recent US presidents:

Carter
Reagan
Bush I
Clinton
Bush II

Clearly, the more peaceful of the bunch are Carter and Clinton (bear with me
folks).

Now, besides the fact that both their names start with "C", and besides the
fact that they are both democrats, what else do they have common?

They both definitely "get some booty" on a regular basis.
Clinton we all know about.
Carter is a peanut farmer. He's been burying his nuts his whole life.

Reagan: ugh, Nancy may have been hot at one point, but now visions of
medium-sized lizards crushing grapes in their mouths fill my head.

Bush I: I'm sure he and Barbara engage in "something" -- I'm also quite sure
it wouldn't qualify as "sex" to most humans.

Bush II: Laura, 'nuff said.

It's clear to me, coitus yes, war no. I can just see Clinton in a cabinet
meeting before rocketing tents in afghanistan, "Listen, I don't want to be
thinking about dying civilians during my next BJ, ok?"

So at the risk of offending many, I propose you anxious protesters turn your
attention to something that may get results. I'll bet the wars would all die
down if 100,000 people lined up in front of the white house with signs
reading:
"Blow Bush for Peace!"

as you were....

nagrom