[thechat] supporting the troops

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Tue Mar 25 19:39:33 CST 2003

On Tuesday, March 25, 2003, at 01:22 PM, Erika Meyer wrote:
> How many wonder deep down if the US president is really crazy?  How
> have wondered about  his capacity to do his job?

Deep down? The fact that he's a mad man is the foremost thing in my
mind! I'm furious that a raving lunatic on a dry drunk has ruined every
shred of goodwill the would had toward us after 9-11.

The United Nations is assembling tomorrow to address the Iraq situation,
- every Islamic member wants to try Bush and Rumsfeld on War Crimes
- the majority of UN Members wants to condemn the United States
- China has already said they're willing to "anything they can" to "put
an immediate stop" to American aggression in Iraq. Fortunately their
military isn't mobile enough to get a significant force into the Middle
East, but I will be shocked and awed if other countries that DO have a
mobile military line up behind them.

This meeting, at the very least, and to put it lightly is going to be
the most embarrassing thing that's happened to America ever. Ever.

And it's possible that WW III has started. I am not over-reacting: it's
a distinct possibility.

--
-/erik/
Pictures of Liberated Iraqis