[thechat] When is it time for war?

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Tue Mar 25 22:42:12 CST 2003

john wrote:

> "Shut up":  evidently the new catchphrase in here of
> people who aren't prepared to back up what they're
> saying with a single scrap of fact.

john, i'm going to call *you* on this, specifically the following:

> But then you're also the guy who thinks that all welfare
> is evil and poor people should be left to starve to
> death.

i challenge you to back this up with fact

show me the archive entry where i said that

specifically "all welfare is evil" and "starve to death"

if you cannot do that, then i say again:  please shut up

> I'll just add this to the same level of logic,
> and alert potential allies of yours in here to the other
> opinions you've aired in the past.

ah, now we are escalating to threats, are we?

what will you do next, bounce me off the list?

madhu, what do you call what he just did?   ;o)

really, john, you are being quite the juvenile

i believe you said in a previous post to someone who dared
voice a pro-war opinion: "Right now the grown-ups are talking"

well, whoop-de-do, that sure doesn't include you

i can see you're really angry about this, so i'm going to give you 24 hours
to cool down before i respond to anything further from you

if ever

rudy