[thechat] When is it time for war? [yawn]

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Wed Mar 26 11:18:09 CST 2003

> Any of this ring a bell from about 10 minutes after you sent
> this last email?  It's from #evolt, folks. I particularly like
> the first line, where you 'fess up straight out that you just
> lied through your arse on purpose:
>
>   <r937/#evolt> i wonder if john will actually go back
>   and dig up my welfare rant...

where's the confession?

>   <hblair/#evolt> DarlingBri brought up something you said
>   in "her presence" about that
>   <hblair/#evolt> on IRC
>   <r937/#evolt> what did i say?
>   <hblair/#evolt> hang on  - let me look in log.....
>   <hblair/#evolt> here
>   <hblair/#evolt> <DarlingBri> John, OT: Re Rudy, please rember
>   that this is a man who's said we should withdraw all social
>   services and let the underclass die off.
>   <r937/#evolt> wow
>   <r937/#evolt> i said "all"

wow = incredulity

sarcasm is obviously beyond your ability to recognize

besides, hearsay (what bri told you i said) is not "fact"

i was not present when she said that, so the fact that it remained
unchallenged at the time, and again last night, in no way lends any
truth to the postulation that i catually said that

>   <hblair/#evolt> <DarlingBri> He actually said that. Out loud.
>   When I met him.
>   <r937/#evolt> ha
>   <r937/#evolt> how callous of me
>
>   [Several personal insults about members of thechat followed.]

admirable restrain, john, not printing those as well

pot?  kettle?  can't take it, can you

> Clearly I don't need to call up an archive post.  You just told
> the channel that you have said exactly that, and then had a nice
> little laugh about having lied to everyone about it.

that's bullshit, a *real* stretch, i did no such thing

i do not have to defend myself against innuendo

i'm still waiting for "facts"

>  And you then have the nerve to call other people 'juvenile'.

i calls 'em like i sees 'em

> I'm done with this thread.  Until someone tells me you've calmed
> down some, I've got you killfiled.

oh thank $deity this will finally come to an end

unless you're as bald-faced a liar as you accuse me of being,
i expect you to honour your promise, and therefore not reply to this post

rule #1 for when you find yourself in a hole, john:  stop digging

rudy