[thechat] World domination plan a GO!

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Wed Mar 26 12:09:05 CST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hugh Blair"

Since war protesters are in the minority in the US, I think it's more
accurate to say that the "rank and file" are the folks who are humming
"stand by your flag" as they break up their Dixie Chicks CDs and eat their
Freedom Fries.

Honestly, there is complete ridiculousness on both sides. It's not a damn
contest, and there certainly aren't any winners.

--Bri