[thechat] World domination plan a GO!

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Wed Mar 26 13:17:04 CST 2003

Again, someone is assuming that they know my thoughts and are
making up words for me. You can't point to one (1) post where
I was "supporting a war...", not one. I have not said that. You
may infer that from something I've said, but that's your feelings,
not necessarily mine. Don't put me in a box of your choosing.

Now, I'm through with this tread and those associated with it.
I can't change your reasoning, you can't change mine. All we're
both doing is bombing a list with these threads when I'd like to
see [thechat] a little lighter. You don't have to agree with me
on that - but I'm out of this.

Hugh