[thechat] World domination plan a GO!

Bill Haenel mail at webmarketingworx.com
Wed Mar 26 13:34:49 CST 2003

> I march with sadness, hope, anger, and empowerment, but
> mostly embarrassment over my country's actions.

I posted the other day, and I think it's worth repeating, the Buddhists
say that "any action made in anger is violence". By your thoughts
expressed here on thechat, Erik, I believe that you are a person who
does not intend to be violent. It would do anyone who does not intend to
be violent to remember where violence comes from and understand that
sometimes one is unintentionally violent.

> Being that you're not specifically criticizing me, but those I am
> aligned with, I'll do the same:

Why will you do the same? What purpose have you served by meeting bad
with bad? You are a good person, and probably you do not realize that
you can't win by having enemies.

> The herd mentality is in your camp:

This division we are creating between ourselves is self-made. Last week,
we were not enemies. Last week we were friends. I think not everyone
here believes that "you are either with me or against me". The war is
not your fault, Erik. Nor is it Hugh's fault, or mine, Syed's or Rudy's
or John's... So let's stop blaming each other for the war and find a way
that we evolters can set a better example for the world than most do.

Realize that this acceptance we have of anger, and also our insistence
on having others not be different or think differently than we do is the
nature that starts wars.

Pizza & beer anyone?

BH