[thechat] Mac Davis!!

deacon b. web at master.gen.in.us
Wed Mar 26 16:34:13 CST 2003

> At 02:36 AM 27-03-03, deacon b. wrote:
> >A single serving package of Oreos, dunked in milk,
> >will physic you better than a dose of Dulcolax

> What's Dulcolax? :p

> (Yes, I'm trying to change the topic of discussion.)

Heavy duty laxative. Bisacodyl. Before surgery on
your abdomen or a colonoscopy, doctors typically
give you a treat of multiple laxatives that really clean
you out well. Dulcolax causes explosive contractions
of the colon. Magnesium citrate is a carbonated
beverage, not the worst-tasting stuff in the world,
that causes spasming from the high salt content, I
think. Golightly is a lot of water with a surfactant in it,
and may well *be* the worst-tasting stuff in the
world; by the time you drink a gallon of it, the inside
of your colon is clean enough to eat off of, and you
are hoping the colonoscopy shows you are going to
die, and with luck, in the next ten minutes.

Oreos, on the other hand, simply make you shit like
a goose. Ever owned a goose? I know of what I
speak here.

deke

--

RIP Adam Osborne, 1939-2003