[thechat] A balance of opinion. - Iran

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Mar 27 09:02:21 CST 2003

At 06:39 PM 27-03-03, Tara Cleveland wrote:
>Is it superior to mine in that function? When it comes to birthin'
>babies, women's bodies are definitely superior.

The only argument that can be made is that men have more testosterone,
which helps makes more muscle, which make them physiologically *stronger*
pound for pound. That's about the only "superiority" I can think of.

(And I'm so glad about that. I don't like the bodybuilder-type women at all. ;)

>Well, I'd like to see your body carry a baby to term and then give birth to
>it.

Of course it's been done.
http://www.imdb.com/Title?0110216

:p