[thechat] supporting the troops

Sean ethanol at mathlab.sunysb.edu
Thu Mar 27 22:37:08 CST 2003

I'll be brief.

]> How many wonder deep down if the US president is really crazy?  How
]> have wondered about  his capacity to do his job?
]
]Deep down? The fact that he's a mad man is the foremost thing in my
]mind! I'm furious that a raving lunatic on a dry drunk has ruined every
]shred of goodwill the would had toward us after 9-11.
]
]The United Nations is assembling tomorrow to address the Iraq situation,
]- every Islamic member wants to try Bush and Rumsfeld on War Crimes

The same Islamic members who send murderers into Israel to blow up innocent
civilians taking the bus home from work or attending a child's party.  If
they don't like us, we may be doing something right.

]- China has already said they're willing to "anything they can" to "put
]an immediate stop" to American aggression in Iraq. Fortunately their

The same China that has so much respect for Tibet.  China doesn't give a
rat's ass about Iraq.  They're worried we'll something about North Korea and
they'll get stuck with refuges.

Whatever you think of the USA and our president, if you trying playing the
UN for the morality card, you'll loose every time.

Nothing left to so but  =)  =)  =)

Sean G.