[thechat] My State of Union Address

abbey abbey at abbeyink.com
Fri Mar 28 08:04:25 CST 2003

On Fri March 28 2003 7:04 am, Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:
> From: "Elfur Logadottir"
>
> > lets
> > discuss how and where we are meeting up this summer,

We'll be hauling the camper around as much as we can this year. I hope we can
get a real vacation for a change. We were thinking about the Upper Peninsula
in Michigan for a week or so. If we can get all our papers for us and the
dog, we may even take the kid to Canada for the day. Hey, he's 6, he'll be
impressed.

So, if anybody wants to meet 'round a campfire in the midwest, I'd be happy to
keep you posted on our impending travels. Do watch Illinois State Parks
though, they have this alcohol ban so there are certain precautions one needs
to take.

8-)

As for personal victories, I just wrapped my 2nd CSS-heavy site, well,
actually the last one is all CSS and I can relate to Eric Meyer's blog entry
about how this stuff can cause physical injury.

--
<abbey />