[thechat] My State of Union Address

Cheryl Baringer cheryl.baringer at alcatel.com
Fri Mar 28 09:15:29 CST 2003

Martin Burns wrote:

> Of course, as a diver, I'm naturally inclined towards Malta anyway...

Yep, I can SO relate. These days I just can't justify a trip that I
don't dive. Planning a short trip to Cozumel sometime around July this
year, and possibly a longer visit to Bonaire in September or October.

Martin, you should have taken a quick jaunt down to Cozumel while you
were in Texas - it's only a two hour flight from Dallas, and there are
charter deals that are amazing. Coz diving is just incredible. Like
flying underwater, with currents moving you along the reef. mmmmmm...
swimming in the aquarium...

Cheryl