[thechat] War Essentials: World Domination

Sean ethanol at mathlab.sunysb.edu
Fri Mar 28 20:55:37 CST 2003

]Study the history of Muslims. When Muslims attack  THEY ATTACK TO
]WIN. Not to
]boast but some very solid reports state that there are some
]Pakistani military
]experts which have created almost flawless plans to free and take hold of
]Indian-Occupied Kashmir within hours. But it's international laws and their

*cough*1948*cough*
Oh, I'm sorry.  Was that me?
*cough*1967*cough*
Hmm, seems to have something in my throat.
*cough*1973*cough*

Not to boast, or anything  =)

Oh, I'm sorry, you were talking about Muslim, not the cowards who only
attack when they have at least a 3-countries against 1 advantage, or the
advantage of hidden bombs against unarmed civilians.

God is great.

Sean G.