[thechat] War Essentials: World Domination

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Fri Mar 28 22:32:12 CST 2003

On Friday, March 28, 2003, at 08:55 PM, Sean wrote:

> *cough*1948*cough*

Like when the UN created Israel? Er, probably not. You're certainly
speaking of something else.

> Oh, I'm sorry.  Was that me?
> *cough*1967*cough*

Like when Israel attacked Egypt you mean ... no, this must be another
matter I'm unaware of.

> Hmm, seems to have something in my throat.
> *cough*1973*cough*

Like when Arabs attacked Israel and got back the land Israel took
control of in the 1967 war?

> Oh, I'm sorry, you were talking about Muslim, not the cowards who only
> attack when they have at least a 3-countries against 1 advantage, or
> the
> advantage of hidden bombs against unarmed civilians.

Oh, man you're not going to like this but I feel another search and
replace coming on!

Oh, I'm sorry, you were talking about America, not the cowards who only
attack when they have at least a 34-countries against 1 advantage, or
the
advantage of super accurate smart bombs to drop on unarmed civilians.

--
-/erik/

Anti-invasion activism ideas:
<http://shockingelk.com/>

More than an end to war, we want an end to the beginnings of all wars.
-Franklin Roosevelt

If the only thing we still have to fear is fear itself, there is more
than enough to go around.
- R.C. Longworth

He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my
contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the
spinal cord would fully suffice.
- Albert Einstein