[thechat] War Essentials: World Domination

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Sat Mar 29 13:32:09 CST 2003

At 12:30 AM 30-03-03, Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:
>NO hard feelings my friend, Madhu. It's just real history.

Well, I beg to differ (90000 Pakistani troops surrendering isn't a victory
in my book, for instance), but don't want to turn this into another war
argument. So I'll end it here.

>Believe me, I like
>you very much.

Thank goodness. Now my life has meaning once again...

>but I always try to NOT to hurt you.

I don't get hurt that easily. I'm not a Hindu, so religious arguments
doesn't bother me. I prefer mostly logic and science, so emotion doesn't
bother me too much either.

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy