[thechat] what is Islam?

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Sun Mar 30 20:21:36 CST 2003

Regarding the original subject line of my post, I'm sorry if it
offended you, Zeeshan. I was trying to grab attention, and meant no
offense. Please accept my apology.

On Sunday, March 30, 2003, at 01:20 PM, Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:
> He lead Muslims in many wars as Chief of
> Army but never attacked on any group.

My point was that even though he was the leader in many wars, he still
held the philosophy that the world should be controlled by peaceful
means.

It seems to me that military leaders today, at least in the US, are
always looking for reasons to go to war.

--
-/erik/

Anti-invasion activism ideas:
<http://shockingelk.com/>

If the only thing we still have to fear is fear itself, there is more
than enough to go around.
- R.C. Longworth

More than an end to war, we want an end to the beginnings of all wars.
-Franklin Roosevelt