[thechat] Recommended translation? (was: Religion - a way of life (was: what the...))

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Tue Apr 1 01:23:10 CST 2003

From: "Sean"

> For us Americans who've been too busy colonizing the world with our rock
> and/or roll and blue jeans to learn a few languages, is there an english
> translation of the Quran you would recommend?

Yes, there is. It is in *.lit eBook format. You ask me for free. I'll mail it to
you. To open this eBook, you'll have to use Microsoft Reader
(http://www.microsoft.com/reader/download.asp). If your mail system cannot
support 1 MB mail including 665 KB attachment then visit
http://www.geocities.com/mwtspace/index.html. I'll make this translation
available there by Tuesday 0800 GMT.
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.