[thechat] Religion - a way of life (was: what the...)

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Tue Apr 1 01:31:00 CST 2003

From: "Sean"

> Actually, 1. I wouldn't trust Microsoft's version of the bible.

Only the software is developed by Microsoft
(http://www.microsoft.com/reader/download.asp). Bible in *.lit eBook format has
been developed by somebody else, independent of  Microsoft.
I have compiled same type of ebook which contains the selected verses of Quran
(English Translation) about Jesus. If anyone is interested then mail me. eBook
size: 124 KB.
(This book will be available on a religious web site soon. This eBook is not for
commercial use and can be distributed freely. PDF version is also available. PDF
file size: 175 KB.).
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/