[thechat] Lawmakers Propose 'Tax Me More' Fund

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Wed Apr 9 04:59:34 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, April 9, 2003, at 04:12 AM, Martin Burns wrote:
> ...the stupidity being in the lack of connection between public
> services
> and the taxation required to deliver them.

Thank-you Martin. I'm not sure what the original quote is attributed
to, but it seems like the initiative launched  here:
<http://www.betterminnesota.org/>.

We in MN suffer among the highest of tax rates, yet enjoy one of the
highest standards of living.

--
-/erik/

stuff about the invasion, updated daily:
<http://shockingelk.com/>

If the only thing we still have to fear is fear itself, there is more
than enough to go around.
- R.C. Longworth

More than an end to war, we want an end to the beginnings of all wars.
-Franklin Roosevelt