[thechat] Start spreading the news

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Thu Apr 10 05:43:04 CDT 2003

On Thursday, April 10, 2003, at 04:10 AM, Norman Beresford wrote:
> and things to do.

Go to a restaurant in Chinatown and if the orientals have a different
menu than you, politely demand "I am here to experience your best. And
would like to see the other menu. I's appreciate it if you would help
me read the entries, as I've heard your cooking is among the best."

Also look into visiting "little Chinatown" in Brooklyn ... it's a
delectable goldmine.

Also, I'm sure you'll be visiting art galleries, so research where is
currently displaying Dali paintings. Seeing them in real life is
astounding as they're usually much larger or much smaller than you
would assume by seeing reproductions. It shocks the conscience!
--
-/erik/

stuff about the invasion, updated daily:
<http://shockingelk.com/>

If the only thing we still have to fear is fear itself, there is more
than enough to go around.
- R.C. Longworth

More than an end to war, we want an end to the beginnings of all wars.
-Franklin Roosevelt