[thechat] Hold the Phone, It's a Sex Toy

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Sun Apr 13 11:47:52 CDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Madhu Menon"
> Tch, tch. You didn't actually think I was being serious, did you? ;)

Apologies if those are in order. I had no way of knowing. I deal with fear
of sex toys (from both men and women) on a daily basis. I sell them, I
advocate them, I recommend them -- and this is an actual issue for many men.
Education is the best response, but this particular topic does wear thin
after a while.

> Not all of us Indians are without a sense of humour.

My reply had nothing to do with your nationality. Where did *that* come
from?

--Sabrina