[thechat] Pakistan Internet Providers Planning a Total Strike

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Tue Apr 22 17:41:15 CDT 2003

From: "Madhu Menon"

> Well, I was referring to the fact that an entire country's Internet access
> would have to be shut down, so yes, I was talking about the hacking.
>
> Although I'm against banning sites too. ;)

Have you ever visited the new version of my site? Do you consider it
pornographic?

As a consequence of General's recent measures to ban pornographic sites, all
sub-domains of http://www.freeservers.com/ have been banned including my site.
Now I have no access to my own site. Neither I can edit it. I am trying to
persuade authorities to lift ban from sub-domains of
http://www.freeservers.com/.

I have been hesitating to tell it here but I have just told it.
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/