[thechat] testing: evolt.org geek code generator

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Fri Apr 25 07:10:15 CDT 2003

Martin wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, William Anderson wrote:
>
> > lahvley - scuze the appropriation here:
> >
> > -----BEGIN EVOLT CODE BLOCK-----
> > Version: 1.0
> > l++e+dm-i+a++
>
> i++ shurely

i'm not *that* bad, tho thestats is mine, so i suppose i+>i++ would be more
accurate using more advanced geek code vernacular.

oh and you kindly reminded me (shows you how much attention i pay to my bank
balance) that i contribute monetarily towards the cost of the eouk raq
(which hosts leo, beo, deo ... pretty much everything except weo :) ) every
month, so i should really be d++ ...

so in revision:

-----BEGIN EVOLT CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 1.0
l++e+d++m-i+>i++a++
------END EVOLT CODE BLOCK------

:)

> > my 'm' status would undoubtedly be higher if i didn't live like many
> > many miles from 99% of evolters, and also if i got off my arse and
> > actually met martin for a pint :)
>
> Well, the offer's open - get in quick before I move 30 miles further away
> to the town with many, many fewer pubs.

i really really should - a weekend soon perhaps?  this?  next?

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like