[thechat] Saddam and Gomorrah?

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Apr 25 12:58:55 CDT 2003

At 10:40 PM 25-04-03, William Anderson wrote:
>There was some concern recently about
>Saddam's doubles - it may be hard for them to find work now in the
>post-Saddam world ... suggestions?

1) Aren't those damn Hollywood Jews making some movie about this? Just like
them to milk it for money. I'm sure there's a market for Saddam
look-alikes. Even if only one of them gets the lead role, the others can
get parts in the same movie playing... well, Saddam look-alikes. :p

2) Perhaps Syria or some such nation would consider a TV series on the
martyr that was Saddam Hussein. There's gotta be some work there.

3) In the event that Bush and co. don't find the real Saddam/ bone dust,
they could pick one of those fellas and put him in jail. Then call CNN and
The White House News Channel, er, Fox, and parade him about?

4) None of the above. Go to Jamaica, tell the hotel people there, "I'm
Saddam. You know I have $10 billion. Now gimme the Presidential suite, and
send some champagne and caviare up."

I'm sure you folks can come up with more imaginative ideas. ;)

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy