[thechat] The Ashcroft Dictionary of Law

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Sun Apr 27 09:19:50 CDT 2003

Circumvention of the US Constitution is as easy as contriving
legalistic sounding terms:

Version 1.1: "Enemy Combatant"

<http://www.google.com/search?q="enemy+combatant"+padilla+ashcroft>

Harken back to version 1.0: Illegal Combatant

<http://www.google.com/search?q="illegal+combatant"+padilla+ashcroft>

Have restrained from posting my daily updates to my invasionblog, but
thought this might get a sad laugh ... second down at
<http://www.shockingelk.com/> (most recent entry is "Impressed by "new"
Iraq/al Queda "link"? Try again.")

--
-/erik/

stuff about the invasion, updated daily:
<http://shockingelk.com/>

If the only thing we still have to fear is fear itself, there is more
than enough to go around.
- R.C. Longworth

More than an end to war, we want an end to the beginnings of all wars.
-Franklin Roosevelt